Mon Cheri Lashes - How to Apply Your Magnetic Lashes
To apply your magnetic lashes, simply imagine our magnetic lashes is the fluffy bread on a sandwich and your natural eyelashes is the delicate cream cheese in the middle.
- Start applying your lashes from the inside of eyes and work your way to the outside of your eyes.
- First lay the top lashes set on top of your natural lashes and press down to carefully mold the lashes to your natural eye shape.
- Ensure that the magnet is face down.
- Ensure that you lay your magnetic lashes on the edge of your lashes and as close as possible to your eyelid
- Keeping your head tilted slightly up, next apply the bottom set of lashes from the inside of your eye to the edge of your eye.
- Carefully match and connect each magnet to each other, with your natural eyelashes placed in between the upper lash set and bottom lash set.
- Enjoy your magnetic lashes all day and gently peel them off at the end of each day.